Saturday, May 2, 2020

Portrait Art






At the beginning of Term one, students had an Art focus, they wanted to learn how to sketch a face. They decided to work on creating a digital version of Portrait Art. Students used PicsArt and were asked to create and choose 2 styles using their photograph. The final piece was to sketch with pencil the remaining part of the portrait. Many students wanted to challenge themselves with sketching the more difficult parts of their portrait and practice sketches in their frames. Final pieces to come


4 comments:

  1. looks very creative
    must have been fun making them,
    good job.

    from Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very creative and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I love your portraits they are so realestics I love all the details and little bits on there face it makes me want to do one. I love art so much!! Amazing
    Regards Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,
    I think that your portraits look so cool and realistic I like how the last photo with the teachers looks amazing.
    From Shelby

    ReplyDelete